Well most of you who actually read my stuff realize that I’m a Fujoshi, as well as a BJD Collector.
But I also play a lot of games, (and read waaaay too much erotica on my kindle LOL) so I’d thought I’d like to share with you the kind of games I play and what I’m currently playing.
Sooooo My favorite type of games are JRPG’s, closely followed by Hack and Slash games. I really like life simulator type things where i get to be ‘God’ essentially, like Black & White or the new one that’s recently come out that I reaaaallly wanna get “Banished”. I Love Otome Games with a passion as well as Tactical RPGs, such as Fire Emblem Awakening and Final Fantasy Tactics series (though I’ve only played Advanced). I also like Action adventure series, mostly ones like the Ratchet & Clank series.
My Fave Series has to be Final Fantasy, I mean most RPG fans/ JRPG fans love that series, for me, it was the first RPG I remember playing, I think it was Final Fantasy 8 I was playing and I remember getting into a fight with some Caterchipillars and getting so scared I turned off the PS One xD.
So currently I’m playing a shit ton of games😄.
For PS Vita: (for Anyone who wants my PSN Name its CaiVincent)
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
- Persona 4 Golden
- Disgaea 4
- Final Fantasy 6
- Final Fantasy 9
- (Freedom Wars on the Way)
- Gundam Warriors 2
- Tales of Xillia
- Ni No Kuni
- (there are more but Jesus i cannot remember for the life of me)
For PSP: (yes I’m a Sony Fan Girl xD)
- Diabolik Lovers (I also have the Sequals to these on my psp but yeah, As I don’t understand japanese all that well, besides hirigana and katakana, playing these games is tricky for me but goddamn it for the love of otome I will do it! <3)
- Disagea 2
- Final Fantasy 7
- Pokemon Y
- Fire Emblem Awakening
- Bravely Default
- Tales of the Abyss
- Gears of War 3 (2 player with my BF, we’re trying to complete the series lol we’ve done 1 & 2, and technically we’ve finished 3 and Judgement before, but we wanted to do them in order xD)
- Infinite Undiscovery (I’ve played this before, but my X360 got the red ring of death and I couldn’t finish that or enslaved… luckily my BF has an X360 and I’ve kidnapped his 360 to play on xD)
- Dramatical Murder Re:Connect (technically i know all the pissing story lines so I’ve finished it but i wanna legitly finish it xD)
- Borderlands 2
- Minecraft (honestly its a go to game when I’m playing on my BF comp as my laptop lags waaay too much when running it)
- Terraria (go to game for my laptop lol)
- Final Fantasy 8
- Grand Fantasia (Occasionally)
Soooo yeah I have a massive on going list at the moment. I’m almost sure there’s more. xD
I think that’s it for this post, I might do a review post of some of the games once I’ve finished them too🙂
I’m Also a big Marvel fan, so I might do a post of the current comic books I’m reading too :3
Okies till next time~